Building A Lasting Connection Workshop
A 5-Week Virtual Workshop Via Zoom
A Strong Foundation For Long-Term Relationship Success
Presented by Ed Peterson, LCSW, and Candace Peterson, LCSW
Thursdays from 6:30pm – 8:30pm Mountain Standard Time, MST, on these dates:
May 14, May 21, May 28, June 4, June 11
May 14, May 21, May 28, June 4, and June 11
Dates: May 14, May 21, May 28, June 4, and June 11
Location: Zoom meetings via the internet
Times: Thursday Nights 6:30pm – 8:30pm, Mountain Standard Time, MST
Cost: $200 per couple (INCLUDES THE CONNNECTION SYSTEM MAT – YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT THIS LATER)
Facilitated by Ed Peterson LCSW, Certified Emotionally Focused Couples Therapists & Candace Peterson LCSW, EFT Trained Therapist.
Based on the latest attachment and education research, the Building a Lasting Connection (BLC) Workshop provides the essential components relationships need to build a lasting love that will stay strong to weather the storms of life. You can learn to prepare and do your committed relationship better through learning how to communicate, share, and connect at a deeper level. This workshop gives you the tools to learn how.
The BLC workshop is built on the five levels of our relationship pyramid that are essential to romantic relationships. Participants receive necessary instruction and skill practice across these modules:
- Attachment: The Foundation to Romantic Love and Security.
- Communication: How to Share Intimately and solve problem collaboratively in a Stressful and Busy World.
- Managing Differences: How to Use Your Differences to Improve Your Relationship, Especially Around Important Decisions and Hurt Feelings.
- Physical Connection: The Importance Of Touch, What You Need To Know About Differences, and How to Strengthen Adventure and Play Especially in Consideration Of Differences in Affection and Desire.
- Shared Goals: How to Build the Life Together You Both Dream Of – Across Your Life.